- About Us
- Student zone
- Contact Us
Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Mathematics: Students need to ensure that they have a firm grasp of the mathematical theory and then subsequently develop their skills by doing challenging questions.
Our tutors aim to facilitate students in the following ways:
Biology: Biology has a greater focus on understanding and memorization of concepts. Students need to have a firm grasp of these concepts and be able to clearly explain them in the exam.
Chemistry: Particularly at Higher Level (HL), is arguably one of the most difficult science subjects. Students need a very precise understanding of concepts, as well as the ability to apply them. The IB also places great emphasis on definitions and these must be understood in detail.
Physics: Students studying IB Physics need to have strong problem solving abilities and a good grasp of solving linear equations. These skills must then be accompanied by a strong understanding of the concepts in physics and the ability to apply them.
Business Management: Business and Management can be taken at both higher (HL) and standard (SL) level. At higher level, the students have to cover more content and also have to take an extra module, Business strategy. It is suitable for candidates who want to pursue Business and Management or a related discipline such as Economics in university. Standard level is more suited for students who don’t want to take Business in university.
The Gurukul Practice center Tutors aim to facilitate students in the following ways:
• Helping students with Internal Assessments (IAs). For instance, assisting students with the design, write-up and editing of their practicals.
• Ensuring that students understand the theory in detail.
• A point-by-point teaching and coverage of the syllabus. This is a strongly recommended method of learning because the IB cannot examine material outside of the syllabus.
• Ensuring that students are familiar with the expectations of the IB and the examiners.
• Going through past papers.
Economics: The study of Economics requires a keen understanding of the main topics in the syllabus, as well as the ability to explain economic concepts and evaluating economic decisions. The IB focuses on three main skills: Defining, Explaining and Evaluating. Furthermore, students need to be able to draw accurate diagrams and importantly, be able to incorporate them in their discussion.
• Practice with writing economic essays (Paper 1 SL/HL)
• Practice with writing clear explanations (Paper 2 HL)
• Responding to case studies and evaluation (Paper 3 HL or Paper 2 SL)
Theory of Knowledge: It is a compulsory component of every IB Diploma.
Our Tutors assist students by:
• Explaining ToK theoretical concepts including areas of knowledge, ways of knowing and ToK in various subject areas
• Brainstorming ideas for the ToK presentation and final essays
• Editing and drafting ToK essays
• Helping with the ToK presentation
The extended essay forms the core requirement of the IB Diploma programme. Together with the TOK essay and the Creativity, Action and Service program, it forms the essential triad of the diploma programme that is compulsory for each and every student. To get the IBO diploma, passing in he Extended Essay is a pre-requisite.
We have helped numerous students achieve excellence in their IB Extended Essay as we have excellent teachers to help and guide you in your extended essay – right from the selection of your research question to making the final draft or the final essay itself, complete with everything needed like charts, illustrations, diagrams, figures, tables, graphs, appendixes, etc.
I joined GURUKUL PRACTICE CENTRE for IIT-JEE preparation. I got quality teaching from the competent professors. They knew how to groom a student like me for IIT-JEE Entrance
THE GURUKUL PRATICE CENTRE provided me everything for I was looking for the IIT-JEE Preparation. I was imparted very effective and systematic teaching
"I owe my board results to The Gurukul Practice Center . In the last two months of my board preparation changed my way of studying physics because of RAVI SIR
"Thanks the entire faculty of The Gurukul Practice Center specially RAVI SIR for for having confidence and belief in me
"I would like to give special thanks to GURUKUL institute for providing me proper guidance in my studies and moral education which will be helpful to me in my future.